The Columbia Valley Cycling Society works hard to secure and maintain legal mountain bike trails and riding opportunities in the area. We want mountain biking and non-motorized trails to be around for the long-term. The CVCS has had the Mt. Swansea Trail Network and the Lake Lillian Trail Network (Johnson Trail, Junior Johnson, Kloosifier Trail, and Kloosifier Connector) legally-approved as cycling areas. Trail designation is a time consuming process, and the CVCS continues toward creation of more — a lot more — legal trails in the area.
- The Johnson (XC)
- The Johnson with connector (XC)
- JR. Johnson (family/green trail)
- Mount Swansea (DH)
The trails below are maintained by CVCS partners. These are legal trails and riding opportunities that the CVCS does not manage.
- Fairmont Hot Spring Trails
- Panorama Mountain Village Trails
- Cross River Canyon Recreation Trails – South
- Cross River Canyon Recreation Trails – North